Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A lot of me!!

After a lot of soul searching and overcoming the hesitations of sharing it, i've finally come around to posting this..I got this inspiration from a blog i was reading a few days back..

I am: in a better mood now but im super duper busy and sleepy too!

I believe: Wat goes around comes around! God is up there and hes keeping track of all our deeds..Good o bad..he'll give u wat ur worth..

I want: every1 around me to be happy..oo abhi ke liye i want a dog, lots of chocolates, a loving bf, walking closet...wants dont end!

I have: my own set of rules..

I wish: i had a shift+delete option for all d pain and d bad memories!

I fear: going through a heartbreak again, cockroaches, snakes

I hate it: when its trust tht u break

I hear: ma shouting at me frm across d room

I smell: the rain and my new nailpaint

I crave: for chocolate avalanche and all the lost love

I feel: a restlessness inside me

I cry: to vent out my frustrations

I win: wenever its gut feeling i trust

I lose: wen its not 100% i give...and when its bout races..

I sing: cos im a happy singer!

I cook: cos its fun and i get to be around food!

I fight: wid my sis all d time..

I confuse: people when its not 1 answer i have

I cn usually be found: online on fb, driving in my froggie, sleeping

I hope: my day tmr ends better thn dis one did

I laugh: even at d most sasta jokes..

I dream: lol i remember dis guy i saw in a dream d oda day...dude where aare u?lets get married!

I eat: just bout anything veggie! dont like paneer though!

I would like to: tell every1 that girls too cn drive proper proper..huh!

3 comments:

and there was THE ONE said...

girls can drive...yes yes yes....i just think they shud not!!!!
okay most of them...

Sanchi said...

lol..dis one misconception i am going to change..

and there was THE ONE said...

super sanchi.....out to change the world!!!

Post a Comment