Saturday, July 11, 2009

Utopia or no Utopia..will still write

All my previous efforts to start blogging werent much of a success. Managed to write a single post i called my "utopian world". Got soo bored dat cudn't get myself to writing the second one :-)
And i remember making Dr Bhargava read it , which was quite an encouragement for me and a torture for him...poor thing had no other option but to appreciate the sad idea of utopia i had in my mind. But what d hell, i had written my first post and i was excited..Back then utopia was something i thought was specially designed and crafted for me..but then things did change for the better and today when i look back, i regret having closed my eyes to a lottt of things..To me its a compensatory mechanism to blindfold urself from d realities of life..

Neway, was being tormented since d past 2 mnths by 'Mr I DONT CARE'.....(kill me for dis but cudnt cum up wid nething better ;-)) with all his posts, the pre post-topic selection ceremony and d post commenting ritual, that i thought of taking a revenge. As he wud like to put it 'm trying to be cool and eh copy him', but who d hell cares???lol

Will have to rush since its bhai's bday and i have planned a little suprise for him and m dying to try on d new template...so ciao...keep blogging :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment